A home flood in North East Oklahoma
Flooded Kitchen due to a Washing Machine malfunction
A washing machine malfunction caused this laundry storage area to flood. This before picture shows the mess left behind after all water had receded. All the walls and wood had water being absorbed.
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami was called in to clean up the aftermath!
The owner was thrilled she said "This area never looked this good in the 12 years I've owned this Property".
For Immediate Service - Call SERVPRO
SERVPRO has the Equipment and Expertise to Respond to you Emergency
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 at (918) 766-0220
Whether your Bartlesville home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on SERVPRO. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services
- Air Duct Cleaning Services
- Post Construction Cleaning Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your Bartlesville commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
- Commercial Mold Remediation
- Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Services
- Commercial Cleaning Services
Do you have a mold problem in Bartlesville?
Mold can thrive under the right conditions
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is impossible. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or HVAC systems. Mold spores can even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity level below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold issues.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today at (918) 766-0220
24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami has the equipment and trained technicians to respond to your water damage.
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We're Ready to Help
Call Today (918) 766-0220
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration. In fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
Smoke and Soot Cleanup in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Contact the Smoke and Soot Professionals for your Fire Damage
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and Soot Facts
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke – wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of Bartlesvillle/Miami will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting.
Here is some additional information on smoke and soot:
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
- Plastic and rubber fires produce sticky and smeary soot with very pungent odor. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
- Paper and wood fires are fast burning and produce high temperatures. The heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Protein fire residues are virtually invisible and will discolors paint. Protein fires produce extremely pungent odor.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage? Call Us Today at (918) 766-0220
Follow These Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
Contact the Mold Professionals if you Suspect Mold in your Home
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread mold throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Bartlesville/MIami for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami specializes in mold cleanup and restoration. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (918) 766-0220
Thirteen Years as an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami celebrates 13 years as an IICRC Certified Firm
IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami has been an IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification) certified firm for thirteen years. The IICRC sets the standard for the cleaning and restoration industry, of which SERVPRO is an industry leader. The following is from the IICRC official website (http://www.IICRC.org).
"IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the IICRC logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firm must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise. All IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration"
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami is honored to maintain this certification. We will continue to offer the same levels of excellence that you have come to expect.