Recent Before & After Photos

Pipe leak in Nursing home causing major Water Damage


A nursing home had a pipe break during a freeze causing major water damage throughout the building. Cold temperatures can come quickly and cause pipes to break... READ MORE



Fire damage to the Barber Shop


Joe's Barber Shop in Independence Kansas was damaged by an electrical fire. Joe contacted SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami to remediate the problem. We know how c... READ MORE



Fire in Bartlesville, OK


This fire was caused by a malfunctioning portable fan in the dining room. The fan was left on for several days and eventually caused a fire in this area. The f... READ MORE



Storm in NE Oklahoma causes Commercial Property Damage


During late spring and early summer 2019 we had many storms come through NE Oklahoma. A storm came through in late May and caused roof damage to a Church in ou... READ MORE



Tile Cleaning in Bartlesville


A homeowner recently bought a house which flooded after a heavy rain. The kitchen tile and grout lines were covered in a thick layer of mud. He want to see if w... READ MORE



Removing Years of Dust and Grime


This air duct cleaning is an example of what can happen when you don't routinely clean your ductwork. This ductwork had not been cleaned in over 50 years, allow... READ MORE



Early Morning Water Damage in Dewey, OK


SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami received a frantic call at 3 AM from a desperate homeowner who had woken up to find their entire house covered in one to two inche... READ MORE



Fire damage cleanup in Bartlesville, OK


This fire was caused by a malfunctioning portable fan in the dining room. The fan was left on for several days and eventually caused a fire in this area. The f... READ MORE



Soiled Carpet


This carpet was located at a house in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. IICRC SERVPRO technicians used our Hot Water Extraction carpet cleaning method to restore the carp... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Miami, OK


This flooded basement in Miami, Oklahoma was the result of a broken toilet supply line on the main floor of the house. The homeowner was out of town for several... READ MORE