Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire in Bartlesville, OK


This fire was caused by a malfunctioning portable fan in the dining room. The fan was left on for several days and eventually caused a fire in this area. The f... READ MORE



Fire damage cleanup in Bartlesville, OK


This fire was caused by a malfunctioning portable fan in the dining room. The fan was left on for several days and eventually caused a fire in this area. The f... READ MORE



Dishes from a Fire Damage


This family's home in Pryor, Oklahoma suffered from a small kitchen fire. It's always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Bartle... READ MORE



Soot Covered Furniture


SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami specializes in cleaning all types of furniture after fire damages. A Bartlesville homeowner lost most of her possessions after a h... READ MORE