SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami is Always Ready to Help
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, to handle water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. To even postpone treating the water emergencies a few hours can immensely increase the severity of the damage.
We're Ready to Help
Call Today (918) 766-0220
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and/or vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami has 15 years of training and experience to help guide you through your troubling time. SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami specializes in the restoration of water damages. It is actually the foundation of the business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment, resources and the number of SERVPRO technicians to bring to your loss.
Questions our SERVPRO Representative will ask:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known) and has the source been turned off?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
- How many rooms have been affected (if known)?
About SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami has 15 years in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and Safety Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm