What to Do if you Suspect Mold in your Residence
Water Damages can cause Mold Damages if not dried properly. SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami is Certified for Water and Mold damages.
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread mold throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold releases microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Cover the surfaces with mold with plastic to prevent cross-contamination
- Contact SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami specializes in mold cleanup and restoration. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely. We are IICRC certified in mold remediation and will follow all industry safety guidelines.