Recent Water Damage Posts
Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami can handle even the worst Mold Problems
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread mold throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold will release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Cover the surfaces with mold with plastic to prevent cross-contamination
- Contact SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami specializes in mold cleanup and restoration. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely. We are IICRC certified in mold remediation and will follow all industry safety guidelines.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (918) 766-0220
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO is Ready to Respond to Your Emergency
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We're Ready to Help
Call Today (918) 766-0220
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami has 15 years of training and experience to help guide you through this difficult time. We specialize in water damage restoration. In fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment, resources and the number of SERVPRO technicians to bring to your loss.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known) and has the source been turned off?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
- How many rooms have been affected (if known)?
About SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami has 15 years in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and Safety Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm
A Home Flood in North East Oklahoma
Flooded Kitchen due to a Washing Machine Malfunction
A washing machine malfunction caused this laundry storage area to flood. This before picture shows the mess left behind after the water had receded. All the walls and wood had absorbed water an had to be dried.
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami was called in to clean up the aftermath. SERVPRO technicians set up drying equipment and dried the property within a few days. SERVPRO’s fast response helped eliminate the need for any drywall or other materials to be removed.
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami specializes in water cleanup and restoration. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to efficiently dry your property.
SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami has 13 years as an IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification) certified firm.
Do you have a mold problem in Bartlesville?
Mold can thrive under the right conditions
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or HVAC systems. Mold spores can even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity level below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold issues.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today at (918) 766-0220